Thursday, March 11, 2010

Madison's Baptism

My oldest niece Madison was baptized on October 10th, 2009. I am so proud of her!! She is growing up soo fast. I swear she was just born a year or two ago. I was living in Utah when she was born so I got to see her and babysit her a lot. It was a lot of fun!! Here are a few of her baptism pictures that her parents had taken. Isn't she cute!!


Proud parents at Madison's baptism.
I can't believe they are old enough to have an 8 year old.
Cause I'm not!!




Tammi and Marcus also blessed their 4th child Drew Marcus Weenig on that same day. I think Drew looks the most like Tammi out of all of her kids. They now have 2 girls and 2 boys!!




Our family is soooo lucky because we all live within about an hour
of each other (except Jeff who is currently living in Provo, Utah.)
So we get together a lot & it makes it easy for us to all be
at big events together. This is a picture of the whole clan
plus Grandpa Woffinden (my mom's dad).




1 comment:

Tammi said...

Glad to see I'm not the ONLY one behind on blogging and posting pictures from like 6 MONTHS ago! You need to teach me how to steal photos from blogs...I need some of Melissa's pics!