Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nephews

Babies Galore!!! I have 3 new nephews now.
Here are a few pictures from the baby blessings.

Daniel, Nichole & Carter Meisenbach.
Baby Blessing on July 12th.


Uncle Jeff & Carter - Jeff is finally getting more boys in the family.

First all the brother in laws, now all the nephews!!



Carter & Daddy at the Carlile Baby Blessing!!



Ellis Blake Carlile was born on July 13th.





This is Baby Ellis's favorite position.
He looks so relaxed. Not a problem in the world!!


Uncle Jeff with Ellis & Carter

Drew Marcus Weenig Born on September 2nd



Owen is now a big brother!!
He was the first sibling to hold Baby Drew because the girls were sick.


I love this picture of Drew. I stole it from my sister Tammi's Blog.

Drew was my first nephew to squirt me while

I was changing his diaper - 3 TIMES!!!

Good thing he is really cute!! One time it soaked my shorts!!

Nichole & Baby Carter (4 months)
Melissa & Baby Ellis (2 months)
Tammi & Baby Drew (2 weeks)

These 3 boy cousins are going to have so much fun growing up together!!

Grandpa Jerry & Elvie with the 3 Great Grandsons.

Can you tell which one is Coco's (he is a little on the pale side)?




Grandpa Jerry & Elvie with all the Thornton great-grandkids. Baby Carter was on his own in most of these pictures and he did great!!



Grandpa & Grandma Thornton with Drew, Carter & Ellis.


Grandpa & Grandma Thornton with all their grandchildren.
The numbers were doubled this year and the
boys now out number the girls.
Not something the Thornton's are used to!!



Just the grandkids, they were pretty much
done with all the picture taking.
I am the annoying aunt that is always taking pictures
(someday my family will appreciate it!!)



Just the Boys - Oldest to Youngest

I love this picture!! Owen is looking at the babies cause they were crying.
Like he could get them to stop!! HA HA




This is the whole Family (minus Marcus who was at a very
important BYU game in Texas!!)
Grandpa Jerry & Elvie, Chris & Michelle, Blake, Melissa & Baby Ellis,
Jennifer, Madison, Avery, Jeff, Tammi & Baby Drew,
Nicole, Daniel & Baby Carter, Grandpa & Grandma & Owen.

It is so much fun having everyone live so close that we get to see each other a lot. Jeff is moving to Utah to go to school and we will all miss him. Hopefully he will come home for Madison's Baptism and Drew's Baby Blessing in October!!

2 comments:

Blake and Melissa Carlile said...

Time to update! I thought you were supposed to be the Family picture Historian!

Jenn said...

Well not many people make comments on my blog - thus not many people look at my blog so I am not as inspired to update!!